Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 January 2011

Jumping on the bandwagon

Now There's a suprise.

A blog.

A 40k blog - Whats 40k?

Oh... ok, well there is a little button somewhere on your browser that looks like a big arrow pointing to your left. I would suggest that you click and forget all about this 40k business.

'These are not the droids you are looking for'.

Still here? so you DO know what it is?         ( If not click here - we will be waiting...)

Glad your up to speed.

Well yes Its another 40k blog. Im glad we got this awkward first post out of the way.
I've often heard that starting a blog is easy but the first article can be pretty hard.

You want it to be awesome and thought provoking. you end up spurting your entire world view into about 6 lines or writing the boring half or war and peace and think 'Ye Gods, I am awesome!'

Then you realise that your not making any sense and that by some cruel twist of fate your actually losing visitors and your internet has been cut off.

Obviously that doesn't relate to me whatsoever. Focus is one of my many qualities. Talking crap is the other one. Sandwiched in the middle is my underwhelming prowess on the 6 x 4 gaming boards.

What gives me the right to talk about 40k? I play it. I love it. From passion springs creativity.
A word of warning though - its probably all total bollocks

What did Sarah Connor say to the foetal saviour of the human race? (yes he is actually the Emperor, didnt you know?)

 'Sarah: The hardest thing is deciding what I should tell you and what not to. Well, anyway, I've got a while yet before you're old enough to understand the tapes. They're more for me at this point... to help get it all straight'

Thats kind of it at the moment.
Jokes >check
Funny > check
vision > blurry
40k content > God give me a chance! Im trying to let you know how awesome I am.

Who said the first post was hard?

Thats right.

 Me

Told you I was right.

MickeyCollinski

No comments:

Post a Comment